Slashdot It! | Share
Content Security goes beyond traditional anti-virus and addresses wider issues, including:
- Internet Policy Enforcement: Which sites can be visited, blocking by URL or the actual page content.
- Email Security: Blocking by the content of email messages or their attachements for various purposes including:
- Preventing confidential documents leaving the organisation.
- Enforcing use of acceptable language in email, e.g. preventing sexual or racial harassment.
- Preventing dangerous or resource-wasting attachments, e.g. jokes, suspicious scripts or executables.
- Email Control: Adding disclaimers to messages.
Of course, viruses, Trojans and worms are still prevented.